Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kiwi & Kindle


Our personal belongings left today with Crown Relocations. The items are being shipped via the Pacific Ocean to Christchurch.

We are leaving for Christchurch this Saturday, September 24th, from San Francisco airport and connecting through Auckland, New Zealand (North Island), which puts our arrival in Christchurch (South Island) on Monday, September 26th at 8:30am. Please note that I will not have access to my cell phone after Saturday. The phone number will not work. Please email me at sgulick@gmail.com and ask for our Vonage phone number if you need us.

After arriving in Christchurch we will get a rental car and hopefully a hotel room and some rest. Tuesday we move into a temp rental for a few weeks until we can find permanent housing.
Our first days of work are Monday, October 3.

Oh and, I never thought I'd purchase a Kindle, but in a moment of weakness I did. If you've read something great lately make sure to let me know!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment