Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Homeward Bound



We are travelling home for about 3 weeks and then Lisbon for 2 weeks starting in about... 30 hours. Instead of packing, I wanted to make sure the blogging audience was updated with out whereabouts.  (before you get too jealous and vengeful, no, it's not all paid leave.)

We are really excited to be heading into the sunshine, as it has been raining here in Christchurch for approximately 3 weeks (give or take a few glorious hours)! I am particularly looking forward to trying on wedding dresses, meeting some new babies, checking out some potential wedding venues, seeing mostly all of my family (guilt trip for those relatives reading that have not yet fully committed), checking in with old friends and especially looking forward to visiting Lisbon. I even convinced my little sister to join in on the Lisbon fun. 

If you are available near my parents in Michigan 10 September - 17 September please let me know, I'd love to try to arrange a meet up! I won't have a US phone number, so throw me a gmail.

Since my blogging frequency has been about 5 weeks.... I will see you in October :)


No comments:

Post a Comment